CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
Summary: CRAFT’s production internship provides a unique, hands-on experience to contribute to exciting projects for CRAFT’s clients. Responsibilities include client research, element gathering for our editors, and assisting with video production in the Washington, DC area. The production intern may also be given the opportunity to edit and produce his or her own videos on behalf of our clients.
Strong applicants will have a background in video production, proven work ethic and professional demeanor.
Knowledge and proficiency with video production equipment and/or editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere) is a plus.
Responsibilities of the Production Intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Research for creative briefs, on-location shoots, proposals and production related inquiries.
- Participate in company marketing and business development strategy as it relates to video and integrated media.
- Assist in preparation for video shoots, including prepping gear and the organization of production resources.
- Support video shoot/production initiatives.
- Gather elements and assist in post-production.
- General administrative tasks.
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter as PDF documents to email@example.com