Director of Digital Advertising
CRAFT| Media/Digital is a dynamic and rapidly growing public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views. CRAFT seeks highly motivated,
resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to a Vice President.
Summary: The Director of Digital Advertising is responsible for developing and implementing advertising campaign strategies to effectively execute advertising campaign objectives on behalf of corporate, association and
- Develop advertising campaign strategies and advertising plans for successful execution of clients objectives
- Conduct proactive, daily analysis of digital and social advocacy campaigns and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Provide strategy, data analysis, and insights to clients and account teams
- Work with account teams to develop advertising strategies that meet client goals.
- Lead day-to-day execution of advertising campaigns and oversee implementation, pacing, and reporting of all elements of client advertising campaigns.
- Maximize marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple channels (manage media budgets, ad trafficking, Google Analytics, AdWords, and multichannel reporting)
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging tactics and platforms.
- Manage an internal team of media buyers and ensure high-quality work product and clear direction.
- Measure and report on campaign effectiveness; Use data to drive future planning, analysis, and decision-making
- Manage and grow junior team members through coaching, regular feedback, and effective delegation.
- Manage an internal team of media buyers and ensure high-quality campaign execution.
- Actively participate in business development by writing high-quality proposals, developing presentations, and taking part in pitches.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in trafficking and executing online advertising campaigns.
- Strong familiarity with using Google’s Marketing Suite (DV360, Google Ads), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter’s various advertising products and platforms, Google Tag Manager, Google
Analytics, and Twitter’s Promoted Products.
- Experience in TV, print, and radio campaign planning and execution
- Skilled in Excel and data aggregation
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- A minimum of 6-8 years of advertising campaign management and execution with specific experience in issue advocacy and complex issue/reputation campaigns
- A minimum of 4 years of experience of agency experience
- Experience managing internal project teams
- Experience with coalition-building, branding, policy initiatives, alliance development and grassroots engagement strategies
- A solid understanding of digital, traditional, and paid media
- Outstanding verbal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and a proven ability to manage up
- A proven, self-starter mentality with a comfort level for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Ability to execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.