Digital Media Analyst
CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and
high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to a Vice President.
Summary: The Digital Media Analyst is primarily responsible for analytic analysis and reporting for digital campaigns.
- Conduct proactive, daily analysis of digital and social advocacy campaigns and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional digital analytic and metric reports.
- Work with account teams to develop advertising strategies that meet client goals.
- Assist in trafficking and execution online advertising campaigns.
- Following pre and post campaign launch checklists procedures.
- Become an expert in DoubleClick’s Digital Marketing Suite (DDM), Facebook’s Advertising Products, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Twitter’s Promoted
- Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging tactics and platforms.
- Additional projects as assigned by CEO, COO, and VP’s.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – a strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges is
- Extensive experience with Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Preferred – experience with DBM, DCM, Facebook’s Power Editor, Twitter’s Promoted Products, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.