CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Reporting Relationship: : This position reports to a Director of Accounts.
Summary: : A CRAFT Account Executive is a go-to professional who always seeks to win on behalf of their clients. The Account Executive is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of agency accounts, working with the account team and CRAFT’s vertical teams to plan, organize and execute account projects, and deliver the highest standard of CRAFT services, strategy and creative. The Account Executive produces effective written and verbal communications, approaches every client deliverable with a problem-solving mentality and reports results to the CRAFT team and clients. The CRAFT Account Executive is driven and has a passion for our client’s issues and is always working towards achieving professional success.
- Work with Leadership, Media, Digital, and Creative to formulate campaign creative, media, and digital strategies
- Directly manage projects and clients through superior communication and the highest quality work product; proactively offer and implement new solutions to meet client needs.
- Fulfill project deliverables, monitor progress, and ensure consistency and quality of products and services.
- Produce effective written and verbal communications for client including, but not limited to, press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, video scripts and social media content, and present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Manage client’s social communities and online presence by writing strategic and compelling social content across a variety of social and digital platforms; concepting social graphics and posting approved content to client’s social channels; producing and maintaining client editorial calendars; tracking and reporting on client’s online growth.
- Work with internal and external creative, development, and advertising staff, coordinate resources and ensure the quality and timeline of deliverables.
- Oversee the status of advertising campaigns as they relate to your individual accounts and provide the leadership team and client with regular updates.
- Lead administrative aspect of client relationship, including but not limited to, client billing, client research, preparing client call agendas and after-action reports, scheduling and coordinating client meetings, maintaining client software and Dropbox.
- Monitor news, write reports and keep detailed records of all client activity.
- Stay current with trends and share with broader teams.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, manage budgets, projects, and campaign costs effectively.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with social and digital first- and third-party platforms, content management systems (e.g., WordPress), social engagement tools (e.g., Buffer), and other emerging digital platforms.
- Understanding of digital, traditional, and paid media.
- Track record of exemplary creative and communication skills.
- Professional disposition with highly polished interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as work independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Proficiency with PC and/or Apple operating systems, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, and internet browsing applications.
- Effectively navigate between administrative, account, and other business tasks.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding to work with clients’ government affairs teams on advocacy related issues strongly preferred.
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
Please submit your cover letter, resume with salary requirements, and any creative and writing samples you’d like to share, in PDF format to accountjobs@CRAFTdc.com.